SENIOR UX/UI DESIGNER - VISUAL f/m/d
- Studio Munich
- as of now
- at least 3 years' experience
SENIOR UX/UI DESIGNER (f/m/d) VISUAL – Munich
As designers, we are responsible for re-inventing the world we live in. PHOENIX is a design and innovation studio creating smart and substantial brand experiences that make eminent business sense and which touch people – today, for tomorrow. Since 1987, products, interactions, and digital ecosystems have been created based on the fundamental values of Logic, Morals, and Magic. More than 800 design awards (1st place – iF World Design Index, Design Studios) confirm the quality and continuity of the worldwide work. Today, our team comprising 80 international experts at the Stuttgart, Munich, and Shanghai locations – together with our partners – are creating a joint vision of Smart Living.
As Senior Designer you will work on the entire User Experience (UX) as a part of products, as apps or for the web within the field of consumer goods, automotive and medical. Your focus is on concept design and storytelling. In addition, you are great at Visual Design (layout, typography, icon language, animations, design guidelines, interaction …) as well as UI Design methods like wireframes, prototypes und scenarios. With your extraordinary creativity you are an inspiring force for your colleagues from all teams – you are proactive and committed, blaze the trail with your innovative ideas and share your knowledge with others. Thanks to your competence you will be responsible for leading international projects and confidently work together with new and existing clients, such as Audi, BSH, Deli, Fraunhofer IPA, Haier, Hansgrohe, Huawei, LG, LUQEL, Rittal, Stiebel Eltron, Still, Trumpf, Vorwerk, or Wilkhahn.
- Academic degree in Design (Interaction, Communication, Graphics)
- Approx. 3 years of professional experience, preferably in an international agency setting
- Experience in client management, workshops, and presentations as well as project management preferably
- Outstanding creativity and a particular feeling for extraordinary User Experience
- High level of self-motivation and the endurance to bring forward the visual design in a team
- Independent and cooperative functioning within the team
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English and/or German)
- Strong knowledge of design processes and methods
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Beneficial: implementation of UI’s as interactive prototypes (e.g. HTML5)
What we offer
- Permanent position in an attractive environment
- Freedom to develop yourself professionally
- Further training through workshops and courses as well as trade show and congress attendances
- Regular team events (e.g. skiing, lunch talks, barbecues on our panorama terrace and many more)
- You will be part of a team that doesn’t only emphasize competence but also attaches great value to team spirit and an amicable way of working together
For any questions, please contact Stefanie Gold at +49 711 955 976 32.