PRINCIPAL INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER m/w
- Studio Shanghai
- ab sofort
- mind. 6 Jahre Berufserfahrung
Principal Industrial Designer (m/f) – Shanghai
Who are we?
Phoenix Design is one of the leading independent design studios in the world. More than 750 design awards (1st place – iF Ranking Creative Design Offices) are living testimony to our excellent quality. Our success is mainly based on our exceptional team – our designers, strategists, technologists, and model makers collaborate on projects from various industries: Consumer Electronics, Sanitary Equipment, Medical Technology, Industry and Transportation.
What will you be doing?
- As Lead Industrial Designer you will inspire and motivate our team with extraordinary ideas
- You are capable of tracing the newest trends in all areas, demonstrate unusual solution methods and strive to break new ground
- With your unconventional way of thinking you can trigger enthusiasm in our international clients like Hansgrohe, Audi, Haier, Huawei, LG Electronics, Midea, Samsung and Zeiss
- You know and apply specific procedures and techniques from the areas of innovation, creativity and research. Hence you will initiate the introduction of design tools and strategies to specifically improve the creativity and innovation power of the teams
What do we expect from you?
- At least 6 years of professional experience, preferably in an international setting (Experience on the Chinese market would be a nice add-on)
- Exceptional design competence coupled with a high level of analytical and conceptual skills within the framework of complex and challenging projects
- Deep understanding of holistic user experience with regard to the brand and to user needs
- Experience in preparing and conducting pitch presentations
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English and/or German)
- Chinese skills would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of design processes and methods as well as strong presentation and communication skills
What do we offer?
A super team that places great importance not only on competence but also on humaneness and a friendly way of being and working together. In addition, we conduct an extensive onboarding programme which will prepare you well for your new position, and you get a permanent job in a pleasant environment. A varied and challenging task as well as great regular team events.
Have we triggered your interest?
If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie Gold at +49 711 955 976-32.